Saturday 6 February 2010

Book Signing

SUNDAY-21st of February, 4th Floor of Whitechapel Idea Store, London, 2:00 p.m. I will be signing copies of HER FEET CHIME 8 pounds. I will be giving a speech on International Language Day (Bangla language) and talk a little bit about my book. I will also be reading an excerpt (most likely Chapter 2).

I am currently on the hunt for a LITERARY AGENT or PUBLISHING COMPANY interested in a psychological complex thriller with supernatural suspense!

Yesterday was my last day volunteer-teaching years 7 to 11 (GCSE Level) at a Private Muslim school. TWO WEEKS felt like two months; I had grown quite attached to the girls and vice versa. It was a great experience assisting the teacher and even teaching the class for her when she was ill. The teacher and I have become good friends. Why volunteer at a school? I'm applying for the PGCE and PhD (Allah knows which one I'm destined for).

Visit www.londonbangla.com, page 13, to see my interview with one of the world's most beautiful women, Gulzaeb Beg-Ali.

Two weeks later, keep an eye out for my interview with FAMOUS SCULPTOR, RANA BEGUM (www.ranabegum.com) who is here from Dubai, doing an exhibit of her works.

No comments:

Post a Comment